High Phenolic Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Expected: October 2021 | Myrolion 500ml
(i) Shipping Costs & Delivery Estimation
- 6.5 for 1-bottle orders
- 6.0 for 2-bottle orders
- Free shipping for larger orders
USA / UK / Rest of the World
- 12.0 for 1-bottle orders
- 12.0 for 2-bottle orders
- 5.0 for 3-bottle orders
- Free shipping for larger orders
- Orders leave our estate within 1-3 business days.
- Shipping takes 6-15 days for addresses within the EU and 15-25 days for the rest of world, including the USA and the UK.
HEALTHY • SUSTAINABLE • DELECTABLE
Pre-order our family’s healthful, mouth-watering EVOO today and we guarantee the 15% discount for all of your orders next season.
Myrolion is the result of family history, hard work and passion for purity. A father, a mother and their son now share their olive oil with you. Nurture your loved ones with the best Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil the Mediterranean has to offer.
- Certified Extra Virgin – Chemical & Sensory Analyses
- Certified with the European Seal of Organic Farming for Organic Cultivation, Pressing, Storage & Bottling
- High Phenolic – Increased Phenolic Content of Oleocanthal, Oleacein, Oleuropein, Tyroxol & Hydroxytyrosol
- Suggested Daily Intake for Maximum Health Benefits: 1 + 1/2 Tablespoons
- Cold Pressed, below 27 degrees Celsius
- Health Claim According to EU Regulation 432/2012
- Ideal for Raw Use – Salads, Vinaigrettes, Sauces, Direct Consumption, Raw over Meals
- Sensory Profile – Intense Aromas, Balanced Bitterness & Pungency – Enriches Taste, Does Not Overpower Other Ingredients
Expected Chemical Features
- Acidity: 0.1%-0.3%
- Peroxides: <5 mEq O2/kg
- Calories / tbsp: 125
- Polyphenols: 400-800 mg/kg
Expected Sensory Features
- Fruitness (Mf): > 4
- Bitterness (Mb): > 3.5
- Pungent (Mp): >3.5
- Defects (Md): 0.0
- Material: Glass
- Weight: 875gr
- Dimensions (cm): 6 x 6 x 29
- Volume: 500ml
"Conscious choices in everyday life are genuine expressions of self-respect."
Is Myrolion Extra Virgin?
Is Myrolion Organic?
- Lots and lots of manual labor. What herbicides do in one hour, we do in days of hard work.
- We let Nature do her job. Permaculture enables legumes and other naturally-occurring plant species to feed our olive trees.
- We fight pests with trapping techniques instead of potentially harmful chemical sprays.
- Organic cultivation limits our yield, and allows us to monitor our olive oil’s quality and keep it perfect for consumption.
What is there beyond Organic and Extra Virgin?
The Health Claim Myrolion proudly bears states that "the daily consumption of 20g of the analyzed olive oil sample provides 7.1 mg of hydroxytyrosol, tyrosol or their derivatives (>5 mg) and consequently the oil belongs to the category of oils that protect the blood lipids from oxidative stress according to the Regulation 432/2012 of the European Union."
Is your olive oil a blend?
What does it taste like?
An experienced consumer will identify the following positive sensory features:
Why the bottle is dyed black? I want to see inside!
Light is one of the greatest enemies of olive oil. Light particles can penetrate and dissolve the chemical structure of olive oil. Resultingly, peroxides are released, and they severely harm the oil’s quality. Luckily, that doesn't happen with Myrolion. The design enables maximum self-life while allowing you to use and store the product pretty much everywhere, as long as the temperature is not high enough.
Isn’t it too simple?
- Olympia Awards for Health and Nutrition (2017, Athens)
- Olympia Awards for Health and Nutrition (2018, Athens)
- Olympia Awards for Health and Nutrition (2019, Athens)
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 29 cm|
Extra Virgin: Yes
Fruitness (Mf): 4.7